Welcome to crackmydeal.com.
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the website www.crackmydeal.com (“Site”) and the Program (defined below) provided by crackmydeal (ARAN group),
which utilizes affiliate marketing from our merchant partners (“Affiliate Merchants”) for the provision of services as set forth hereunder in this Agreement.
This Agreement between Crackmydeal (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Crackmydeal” or “Our”) and you (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) describes your
rights as a User of the Site and the Program, and Our responsibilities to You as Our Users.
Before You can use our Program and avail Our services, You must read, understand, accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement, including
any future amendments or updates thereto.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Your affirmative act of registering online by clicking the “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” check box constitutes your acceptance and electronic signature to this Agreement
and signifies that You agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement (“Online Plan”). Similarly, You are therefore advised to carefully read and understand the terms of
this Agreement, by which Your use of the Program shall be governed.
'Crackmydeal' and 'You', in the subsequent paragraphs of this Agreement, shall be individually referred to as the “Party” or collectively as the “Parties” as and when the context
dictates. The term “Account” as referred to in this Agreement shall mean and include the Account held by the User with Crackmydeal (administered by a password) for using the
I) CRACKMYDEAL COUPONS:
As a User of Crackmydeal, You have the ability to earn money in the form of rebates. This section identifies the manner in which You may use the Coupons, the associated rights
of the User and Our rights and obligations with respect to the crackmydeal program (“Program”).
Program Overview. The Program allows the Users to shop with Crackmydeal’s Affiliate Merchants, and get discounts to the amount displayed on the website. The Program is
free to Users, and is conferred as a benefit of registration with Crackmydeal. You are under no obligation to participate or redeem Your coupons at a particular point of time. As a
User, coupons are earned when You make a qualifying purchase, which is determined by its genuineness, from an Affiliate Merchant participating in the Program on Our Site's
page. Some Affiliate Merchants may have special requirements for the use of their coupons. View the “Conditions” section on their individual store information page on Our Site
for requirements and restrictions.
Eligibility. The Program is offered for purchases made by the User personally by shopping in the Affiliate Merchant stores. All that You would need is an internet access and a valid working e-mail address to receive the privileges of the Program Participation in the Program is limited to individuals that are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Termination of Program. We reserve the right to terminate the Program in whole or in part at any time with notice.
Member Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining accurate, complete and up-to-date information in Your Account at all times, including your legal name, electronic mail (e-mail) address, residential address and contact number. All changes to this information must be promptly updated in Your Account on the Site.
Disclosure of account information.
- You shall authorize Crackmydeal to disclose to third parties, information that You have provided, or information that Crackmydeal has obtained about Your Crackmydeal Account or shopping behavior:
- (i) to Affiliate Merchants or to agents and licensors of Crackmydeal or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys;
(ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests;
(iii) in providing aggregated and non-personalized marketing services for an advertising or store partner.
- Further, You authorize Crackmydeal to receive any Account information from any Affiliate Merchants including, but not limited to information regarding purchases made, items searched for or added to Your shopping cart, products ordered, order number, the time and date the purchase occurred, and the email address or other details provided by You during the purchase. You agree to hold the Affiliate Merchants harmless for any information disclosed to Crackmydeal in this regard.
- You can opt-out of receiving these messages that are not Account-related by either:
- (i) following the unsubscribe link on any of the emails, or
(ii) by sending an email to Us specifically unsubscribing to all such communications.
- Crackmydeal does not guarantee the sale of goods and services. Crackmydeal is uniquely a coupon discount service company and has no role in customer conversion
- Coupon cannot be valid after expiry date.
- Coupon cannot be clubbed with any other promotion / offer/scheme
- Handover the coupon at the time of placing order.
- Conditions apply.
- Use of Online Coupons. Crackmydeal provides coupons as a free service. Crackmydeal is not responsible for the redemption, errors/omissions or expiration of online coupons and it is Your responsibility to make sure that a discount, special pricing, or free offer is present in the checkout process of an Affiliate Merchant. All offers and promotions on Our Program are subject to change without notice. Crackmydeal has no control over the legality of any coupons or other offers made by Affiliate Merchants, the ability of any of the Affiliate Merchants to complete the sales in accordance with the offers, or the quality of the goods offered by the Affiliate Merchants. Crackmydeal has no control over whether Affiliate Merchants will honor the offers shown on Crackmydeal, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website. In the event You have a dispute with an Affiliate Merchant in any way relating to Our Program or the use of information from the Site, You agree to waive and release Crackmydeal from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (actual and consequential), losses, costs or expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed and undisclosed relating to that dispute.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Crackmydeal, Our affiliates, directors, partners, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, costs and/or actions (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) based on or arising from any failure by You to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or any breach by You of any of the representations, warranties or undertakings set forth herein.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability. .
- (i)All services in this Program are being provided by Crackmydeal “as is” and “as available” to the maximum extent permitted by law. We disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Site and the Program, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- (ii)You agree that We will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute between You and any Affiliate Merchant, and you hereby expressly waive any such claim against us and our partners, members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, agents, associates, affiliates and representatives. We do not make any representations or guarantees regarding any goods or services offered or provided by Affiliate Merchants or suppliers. We do not make any representations that access to this Site or Your usage of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and We assume no responsibility for any damage caused by your access, or inability to access, this Site or Your usage of the Program.
- (iii) In no event shall We be liable for any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages), however caused and under any theory of liability arising in connection with your use of this Site and the Program; any act or omission by Us in administering this Site or the Program; or the purchase or use of any goods or services of Affiliate Merchants or suppliers, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages, claims, or losses and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. You agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise through the use of the Program are done entirely at your own discretion and risk and You will solely be responsible for any damage to Your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of any material and/or data.
- Amendment to Agreement. The “terms and conditions” set forth within this Agreement may change from time to time. We will post those changes on this page. You consent to be bound by all the said “terms and conditions”, including any and all updates thereto. We will not be responsible if You do not learn of the modification. It is Your responsibility to check this page of the Site regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If You do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, You must immediately terminate Your Account and Your usage of the Program.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may participate in this Site and Our Programs if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules and regulations. We may refuse to enroll, restrict, modify or terminate Your Account, password and registration without liability to You or any other third party if You violate any law, rule or regulation, or if Your participation could violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Proprietary Rights to Content. You acknowledge that this Site content, including but not limited to text, sounds, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in any communication, advertisements or messages, whether by Crackmydeal or Crackmydeal's advertiser's or Affiliate Merchants, service and software are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use content or service as expressly authorized by Crackmydeal, its advertisers and Affiliate Merchants, as the case may be. No portion of the content or other materials may be directly or indirectly copied, published, reproduced, modified, performed, displayed, sold, transmitted, published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed in any medium, whether now known or hereafter created. Crackmydeal, and its associated logos, page headers, custom graphics, buttons, and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks, registered trademarks, and/or trade dress of Crackmydeal.
- Termination of Agreement.
- (i) Any violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement is ground for immediate termination of Your Account and Your registration with Crackmydeal.
- (ii) We reserve the right to terminate Your Account, password and registration, if Your Account is inactive for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months. (iii)You may terminate Your Account, password and registration at any time by sending an email or calling Our customer support.
- (iv)We reserve the right to terminate Your Account, password and registration, if Your Account has been associated with any legally questionable activity.
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflicts of law and rules. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Bangalore, India for all matters and disputes in connection with this Agreement or Your use of this Program.
- Severability of Provisions. Any provision (or part thereof) of this Agreement which is found to be invalid, prohibited, or unenforceable, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition and unenforceable, without invalidating the remainder of the provision or the remaining provisions hereof in this Agreement. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, each of the Parties hereto hereby waives any provision of law which prohibits or renders unenforceable any provisions hereof in any respect.